I love when my man suck my boobs.

Started by Samantabimbo, Aug 29, 2022, 05:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Samantabimbo

As you guys can see in my profile picture that i have big, soft and juicy boobs. I love when someone plays with them.
My man loves them too. He feels really attractive towards them and i can feel his dick getting hard whenever i go around him with see through bra. My boobs are only magic i have. He suck them daily like a kid while having intercourse.
What does your man loves about you?

Kenya-girl

The shape, the softness, the volume all say femininity in a way that fosters both comfort and arousal - even though they are visible in how they shape clothing and potentially as cleavage, they are off limits to all people most of the time, and most people all of the time, shared visually and physically only in a limited context. The way in their pliability they move about when uncovered draws people's notice of movement.

They are just an indication of something enjoyable to explore, even on a spouse of decades, because it is being permitted into such a personal space with the lady sporting them. This is the reason sucking boobs is the most favourite thing of woman and man loves it. It gives pleasure to both the partners.

putrinura

Oh there are so many different reasons men like or love boobs/breasts. First of all when God made man and woman he made them so they would be attracted to each other. So a man loves breasts because 1. they are big and stand out. 2 they are squishy and bouncy. The nipples are awesome and we love sucking on them. They are a natural pillow. They are automatically beautiful and a sexual attraction. Again God had two reasons for women to have boobs/breasts. One too feed their kids two is to be a turn on for man